While watching CNN:
Looks like Al Qaeda is hiring.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
But where am I going to find 30 women on such short notice?
(CNN) -- Yoga instructor Sadie Nardini and her husband got an early start on their New Year's resolution: In December, the New York couple decided to have sex every day for the entire month.
Nardini and her husband, a professional photographer, initially decided to have sex like bunnies in the hopes that all the activity might help them overcome his-and-her bad habits: cigarettes and chocolate, respectively. And indeed, the nightly trysts did help. But they also found, unexpectedly, that frequent sex made them feel better in other ways, too.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
When you put 20 twenty-somethings in a hotel with copious boozage, good times are guaranteed. Some reflections on things I learned, things I heard, things I hope to not hear again and miscellaneous memories from a wild week in Tampa for the Outback Bowl:
- If you add the word "celebrity" to whatever you're doing, it makes it instantly more appealing. Thanks Dave.
- Getting less than 5 hours of sleep a night, then waking up and repeating.
- Adding Jenny on Facebook, then standing right next to her as she checked her Blackberry and asked "Does anyone know who this Andrew is?" She claimed she was bad with last names.
- Shotgun duels.
- Challenging waitresses to down dishes of ranch dressing after someone at the table wouldn't do it.
- Getting the number of ladies under the age of 30. (This is new for me.)
- Running into Joe Montana at Tropicana Field on a impromptu day trip.
- Going nearly perfect at flip cup. I'm considering going pro.