Thursday, January 17, 2008

Down with Down

Synthetic fibers for me, you can leave the geese alone. I'm not a big proponent of down feathers and comforters. The times I've used them they seem to not retain heat. Par example, last night I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night (I know you wanted to know that crucial detail). By the time I returned to my bed with lack of support in the middle (think V) the sheets were ice cold. Maybe that's more of a sheet issue than comforter, but I'll blame geese.

As to pillows, I like my pillows to have their own form not some malleable mush that makes squishy noises when squeezed.

Day 2 highlights: these days kind of blend into each other. It was really windy yesterday. I saw on the news that a truck was overturned due to the wind. Chalk that up to another sign that the man upstairs doesn't approve of Cali. I think I'd still accept the mudslides, hedonists and earthquakes to have steady temperatures in the tolerable range.

As I look through my photos I recall that yesterday was my first day on the floor surveying the territory. The show really began today (Thursday) but vendors were preparing. I ate at IHOP. That's exciting. Not much else comes to mind for Wednesday. I took a picture of people from Warwick, an amp company.

On to Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment